Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Vacation is Over

Alright, lets just be real. The week after vacation SUCKS! 



Our little family just got back from an awesome 9 day trip to Lake Tahoe. It was amazing. The lake is so beautiful. The kids soaked up the sun, caught crawdads and swam. We spent time with family, friends and with each other. Lovely. Just lovely.

I thought I would have so much down time to relax, write, reflect and kind of re-center myself. Instead, the week was jam packed from early morning until wee hours of the night. All good. Exhausting. Not to mention the driving... yikes the driving... felt like it would never end! 

Anyway. Now here I am on Wednesday morning, the week after and I am in the blues. Work doesn't stop when I'm away, so it was (and is) all piled up. Stress. Yikes. 

This blog is for me. For me to have some sanity. Some me space. To hopefully share some of my sanity with others in a positive way. Today I am just spent. And I just got back from vacation. 

I promise myself, right here, right now: to slow down a bit. Here are some things I would love to share with you soon... 

  • Driving Adventure to Tahoe... a comedy of errors 
  • Family Fun at the Lake 
  • Anniversary Reflection - 8 years and counting 
  • The Family Barn and Paper Puppets 

In the meantime, please forgive me. Cut me some slack. I'm giving myself permission to just catch up a bit. 

Hugs to all. 

xoxo  

No comments:

Post a Comment