Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Inspiration: Audrey Hepburn



Audrey Hepburn is a woman I have always adored but recently I have come to admire her. Not only was she a classic and timeless beauty, she quietly lived a life behind the camera devoted to others. Ms. Hepburn was a fearless advocate against childhood hunger and a goodwill ambassador for UNICEF. She was recognized with the Presidential Medal of Freedom for her advocacy work. 

Here are a few of my favorite quotes from this amazing woman.  



"The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, 
because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides."

“People, even more than things, 
have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; 
never throw out anyone.” 


“I don’t take my life seriously, but I do take what I do – in my life – seriously.” 


“It’s that wonderful old-fashioned idea that others come first and you come second. 
This was the whole ethics by which I was brought up. 
Others matter more than you do, so ‘don’t fuss, dear, get on with it.’” 




No comments:

Post a Comment