Pages

Friday, September 19, 2014

When the day chases me...

Why do some days just chase me?

No viable credit found via Insta.


Is it because of that old saying: Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed? Well, maybe. Maybe because it has been freak'n HOT. Hot, hot and hotter.

But it's true, sometimes I just can't catch a break regardless of the weather. Instead of the morning being filled with cuddles and reading books in bed it starts with kids fighting over who is laying next to me. I'm sure I should be thankful they want to be that close...

The day becomes a full sprint dash trying to escape/catch up/survive when it starts with that negative energy. I try to slow down, pause and reflect and redirect the energy forward. To let that morning go. To move on and embrace what is now and ahead. Sometimes that works, but sometimes it just doesn't and I struggle.

I guess some days you just have to keep running.





No comments:

Post a Comment